Earn a Penn State 12-credit certificate in less than one year.
Learn in an interactive classroom setting with a Penn State instructor and other adult learners.
Build your résumé to advance you career.
Gain specialized knowledge on workplace and employment issues from both the employee’s and the employer perspectives.
The Business Essentials for Professionals credit certificate is designed specifically for adult learners who:
- need an accelerated and convenient way to earn a credit certificate in business
- want knowledge and skills in the management of information systems, effective communication, selling techniques, and management principles
- desire a credit certificate from an institution recognized around the world
- require real-time interaction and support from the instructor and students in the classroom to learn effectively
- MIS 204: Introduction to Business Information Systems
- CAS 100B: Effective Speech
- MKTG 220: Introduction to Selling Techniques
- B A 100: Introduction to Business
- Programs For Adults
- Adult Learner Information
- Related Links