Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA)
In order to meet the eligibility requirements, you must:
- Complete the FAFSA each year.
- Meet Penn State's academic progress standards.
- Not be in default or owe repayment.
- Be enrolled in an eligible degree program.
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits undergraduate, 5 credits graduate).
- Be registered for Selective Service (males 18-25).
- Be a citizen or eligible non-citizen with valid social security number.
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or passing ability to benefit test result.
- FAFSA available for renewal - January 1
- Complete FAFSA for maximum consideration - March 1
- Pennsylvania deadline - May 1
- Programs For Adults
- Related Links
- Financial Aid