Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

International Departments at Penn State York

Dr. Cecilia Heydl-Cortinez
Associate Professor of Spanish

International Offices at Penn State University

Office of Education Abroad (EA)

Education Abroad (EA) is responsible for the development, implementation, and operation of undergraduate study abroad programs offered on behalf of the University for regular academic credit.


Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS)

Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) is responsible for a wide range of services and programs for all Penn State students who are not U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents; these responsibilities include students in all programs at all Penn State locations. OISS shares responsibility with the International Scholar and Faculty Visa Services (IFSVS) office of the Office of Human Resources for services and programs for visiting international scholars.


Fulbright and Public Affairs (FPA)

The Fulbright and Public Affairs (FPA) unit of IP promotes the Fulbright program to Penn State faculty; welcomes visiting Fulbrights to the University; provides faculty outreach through dissemination of information on funding opportunities for international research and scholarship; and functions as the public affairs arm of the office, coordinating IP’s international speakers’ program and preparing the twice-yearly publication, the International Mosaic.