New spring Penn State students, York campus
If you are interested in pursuing a degree:
- Apply for Admission, at the admission website.
- Apply for financial aid, at the FAFSA website.
- Meet with an academic adviser, which can be found on the adviser website.
- Select your classes, from the spring schedule.
- Download the registration form.
- Complete, print, and deliver to the Penn State York Registrar's Office, Main Classroom Building.
If you are interested in taking coursers but do not wish to pursue a degree
at this time:
Students who register for the first time and take classes through resident instruction as undergraduate nondegree students must complete the nondegree Enrollment Data form at the Registrar's office in the Main Classroom Building.
Enrollment as a nondegree student does not imply admission to the University. The student must make formal application to the
Admissions Office in the Main Classroom Building.to be considered for admission as an undergraduate degree candidate.
There are two categories of undergraduate nondegree enrollment:
There are no special restrictions to the nondegree regular status; advising is not required. All nondegree students register on a space available basis.
Students previously dropped from degree status because of poor scholarship at Penn State or any other college or university may enroll only in a nondegree conditional status. Restrictions are applied to students registering in a nondegree conditional status:
- Limited to 12 credits per semester.
- Limited to 40 credits overall while in this status.
- Must obtain academic advice before registering.
|Friday, March 21, 2014||Priority Registration Begins|
|Wednesday, March 25, 2014||Regular Registration Begins|
|August 18 – September 8, 2014||Intent to Graduate Activation|
|Friday, August 22, 2014||Leave of Absence of Deadline|
|Monday, August 25, 2014||Class begins|
|Monday, September 1, 2014||No Classes – Labor Day Holiday|
|Thursday, September 4, 2014||Regular Drop Deadline, 8:00 a.m.|
|Friday, September 5, 2014||Late Drop Begins|
|Friday, September 5, 2014||Late Registration Begins|
|Friday, November 14, 2014||Late Drop Deadline|
|November 24–28, 2014||No Classes – Thanksgiving Holiday|
|Friday, December 12, 2014||Withdrawal Deadline|
|Friday, December 12, 2014||Classes End|
|December 15–18, 2014||Final Exams|
|Friday, December 19, 2014||Commencement|