Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

Students who do not want to receive a letter grade for a course, but want to earn the credits, may choose the satisfactory/unsatisfactory grading system. Students need to consult with an academic adviser to learn if the student's college has any special restrictions on this option. Students process the satisfactory/unsatisfactory grading form at the Registrar's Office. The form must be filed between the eleventh and twenty-first calendar day of the semester, or during the same percentage of time during the summer session.