Re-enrollment is appropriate if you:
- Withdrew from the University
- Interrupted continuous degree enrollment during fall/spring semester.
- Were dropped as a degree candidate for unsatisfactory academic progress.
- Were dismissed or suspended for non-academic reasons.
- Invalidated a leave of absence.
- Plan to return for a second associate or baccalaureate degree.
Information about re-enrollment can be obtained by visiting the Penn State Registrar's Home Page or contacting the Registrar's Office in the Main Classroom Building 717-771-4057.