Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

A baccalaureate or associate degree candidate who is currently enrolled in courses may interrupt continuous enrollment by electing to take a leave of absence from the University. Before taking a leave of absence, the student should consult with an adviser. Forms for requesting a leave of absence are obtained in the Registrar's Office in the Main Classroom Building. Students taking a leave of absence should make sure any courses they have scheduled for that semester are canceled. The deadline for filing for a leave of absence for fall or spring semesters is the last working day prior to the first day of the semester for which the leave will begin. A leave of absence is not necessary for the summer session.