Penn State is top ranked by corporate recruiters and our degrees are recognized around the world.
Contact Anne Haines at 717-771-4197 or firstname.lastname@example.org for personal support and answers to your questions and concerns about returning to school.
Our program is designed for working adults with:
- Some courses completed towards a four-year degree or an associate degree
- Degrees in other fields and who would benefit from a business degree
- Company-provided education reimbursement or financial aid eligibility
- A desire for more opportunity or a promotion within your organization
Key Features and Benefits:
- Accelerated twenty-month program, two business courses every seven weeks
- Delivered in a highly interactive manner, allowing adult learners to bring real work experiences to the classroom
- Face-to-face course meetings are paired with online instruction for optimal convenience
- Financial aid available
- Employer-based reimbursement programs may aid in waiving tuition costs for many students
- Results in a bachelor of science degree in Business from an internationally recognized university
Terms and Upcoming Courses
New students are now being accepted for a cohort beginning in fall 2016. Classes are scheduled for Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More about the Program
For more information about this program contact Continuing Education at 717-771-4197 or email email@example.com.
To get started, create a MyPennState account.
- Continuing Education