Penn State is top ranked by corporate recruiters and our degrees are recognized around the world.
Contact Anne Haines at 717-771-4197 or firstname.lastname@example.org for personal support and answers to your questions and concerns about returning to school.
Our program is designed for working adults with:
- Some courses completed towards a four-year degree or an associate degree
- Degrees in other fields and who would benefit from a business degree
- Company-provided education reimbursement or financial aid eligibility
- A desire for more opportunity or a promotion within your organization
Key Features and Benefits:
- Accelerated twenty-month program, two business courses every seven weeks
- Delivered in a highly interactive manner, allowing adult learners to bring real work experiences to the classroom
- Face-to-face course meetings are paired with online instruction for optimal convenience
- Financial aid available
- Employer-based reimbursement programs may aid in waiving tuition costs for many students
- Results in a bachelor of science degree in Business from an internationally recognized university
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More about the Program
This cohort program runs from spring 2015 through fall 2016. Classes are on Saturdays. Students who have met the pre-requisites may enter this cohort. Call 717-771-4197 for information.Terms and Courses »
Track II - NEW
This cohort program runs from fall 2015 through summer 2017. Classes are on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings. ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS!Terms and courses »
For more information about this program contact Continuing Education at 717-771-4067 or email email@example.com.
New and returning students who do not have a PSU ID must submit a registration form.
Returning students who have a PSU ID can register through eLion.
Accelerated course registration requires approval. Please contact the Penn State York Office of Continuing Education for registration information at 717-771-4067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Programs for Adults